Do you have a topic, a problem, a question you would like to share with us? Feel free to contact us!
THE INFRARED SOUND for VIKTOR & ROLF
Listening to a perfume
At a time when physical sales spaces are being replaced by digital ones, how can the emotion of a perfume be conveyed and sold?
Ircam Amplify, IFF (International Flavors & Fragrances, the world’s leading fragrance creator), and VIKTOR&ROLF Fragrances (L’Oréal) have joined forces for the launch of the new men’s fragrance SpiceBomb Infrared.
SpiceBomb Infrared is the hottest and spiciest fragrance ever created by Viktor & Rolf Fragrances, living up to its slogan: “Turn up the Heat”.
Ircam Amplify has designed the Infrared sound to bring the same sensations as smelling the perfume: “a sound and a perfume that turn up the heat”.
A world first that brings together perfume and digital:
- A new type of online perfume sample: through sound, the consumer can discover and experience the emotions of a new perfume.
- A unique and original double scientific approach by IFF and Ircam Amplify to manage and create the coherence of the feelings brought up by sound and smell
- A universal meaning: because sound, like scent, is universal and can be understood beyond words and borders
- Guillaume de Lesquen – World President Designer Brands Fragrances, L’Oréal.
- Jean-Christophe Hérault – IFF Perfumer.
- Romain Barthélémy – Ircam Amplify Sound Designer.